Thursday, June 24, 2010

Murray the Great.

It's time to start this blog off right and talk about the animals that reside at the Napa County Animal Shelter! Provided in the link is information on the pets there and the costs for adoption. Please, always make adoption your first choice!

Let us begin! This is the ever-so-lovely Murray! He's truly endearing, with his semi-erect ear. Murray is a 3 year-old, black and tan chihuahua mix. As I get to know him more and more, I will continue to update, but what I can tell you about this boy is that he is a great leash dog! He was very calm the entire time I took him to out, and was very friendly! Hopefully, I won't even need to get to know him because he'll get adopted fast! Murray would make a fun companion because he's not a leash-puller and he likes to run with you! He'll be the jogging partner that never flakes on you.

Here's a fun fact! Did you know that Chihuahua’s brains are the largest of any breed, when compared to the size of their bodies? Also, most Chihuahuas are born with floppy ears that stand up as they get older. I guess Murray only half heard this fact!

Check out these other dashing photos of this handsome man!

No comments:

Post a Comment