Wednesday, June 23, 2010
My Great Love of the 21st Century.
I have created for myself a mission: I want to spread knowledge and information about the animals in my local shelter. I want to help them get adopted into loving homes where they will be loved and appreciated. I want to raise awareness about Wandering Rose, an arts activism organization that I am apart of. Lastly, I want to post really awesome things I find concerning the fields of science I'm interested, mainly physics and chemistry.
I never kept a journal as a kid, and I've always associated blogging and journal writing to be one in the same. Whenever I would make an attempt at recording my eclectic thoughts onto paper, I would return to my post, realize how ridiculously childish I was being, and then rip it into shreds.
Why do I bore you with this superfluous information? It's because I'm having a revelation! The name of this blog really says a lot: The Art of Compassion. I have many interests that include animals, arts, community activism, and science. I wanted to come up with a clever way of incorporating them all into one clever title, and this is what I came up with. Take it or leave, if you don't like it you can always email me at dontcare@wanderingrose.org.
Honestly though, if I can raise awareness about just one animal, then I know that I've done something right. So to whomever may stumble upon this blog, I welcome you to a scope of my world!
Labels:
My Pets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment