I can't lie. I'm not too positive yet on what Tai is other than one of the most gorgeous cats I have ever seen, second only to Goomba. I'll be sure to get more specs on him next time I'm at the shelter.
Anyway, this charmer is very playful and active. He loves to chase the balls around and will gladly give you a foot massage with his head. He has some of the most unique markings I have ever seen on a cat! Just today he was trying to play with his neighbor through the cage, but this was not well received. Did this bring his spirits down though? Not at all! He was still just as happy and playful, despite the rejection of an unrequited love.
I should be working on my online homework for Political Science, but I am really having a good time posting to the masses that we have yet to acquire about these awesome animals! I'll try not to deviate too much from animals, but every now and then I might slip something in between the posts. Anyway, I just figured out I suffer from Ailurophilia. Ailurophilia is the "love of cats." My boyfriend would start squawking at me if he saw that one, but he is wonderful and supports my animal passions, even if he won't fess up to it on a public forum.
Did you all know that if your cat is near you, and her tail is quivering, this is the greatest expression of love your cat can give you? However, if her tail starts thrashing, her mood has changed --- Time to distance yourself from her. Cats are truly amazing and they are so FUNNY. They really do some of the silliest things ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment