The next time I came in both the cat socializing rooms were occupied so I held Boo in my arms. He automatically slipped into a rocking baby position, soaking up the head scratches. He purred and purred and twisted in my arms to get his back scratched as well. In a matter of seconds his purring slowed and eventually stopped completely. I look down to see Boo had fallen asleep in my arms.
Ever time I see the cats I make sure to stop by and say hello to Boo. He always looks up and softly mews until I melt and have to at least hear his precious purr. In the socializing room, Boo is like a giant kitten. He's excited to see all the toys and cat scratchers, try them out, then roll all over the floor for giggles. And once he's worn himself out he hops onto your lap for some more head scratches before drifting off to a purring sleep with his favorite companion, you.
No comments:
Post a Comment