Napoleon is much like myself in that he is a ham for affection. As we set out for our walk, we shared tips of the trade. While I use the whine and pout approach to get attention, Napoleon uses the classic tail wag and face lick. I only wish I would have thought of that sooner!
Napoleon is a fantastic dog who knows how to follow his leader. Napoleon doesn't tug on his leash, and he doesn't yap for that matter either. He is a really just a well-behaved pupizen looking for a new home to call his own!
Napoleon is house broken, and needs regular grooming, but who wouldn't with such voluptuous locks!
Remember, it's always important to make pet adoption your first option! Napa County Animal Shelter is reaching dog capacity, so they are going to be offering special deals to help alleviate the problem, and to help find more homes for these loving, adoptable pets! More information can be found here at the Napa Valley Register's website. This is where we ask you, our small band of followers, to help promote our animals!
Oh my goodness, Napoleon is handsome. I see a future in professional modeling.
ReplyDeleteIs it confirmed that he's been adopted??
ReplyDeleteI totally forgot to ask! We're gonna have to set up a reliable system to figure that out!
ReplyDelete