Meet Damien the Tiger Cat, who, as you can see, has beautiful Tiger stripes. What you can't see is his beautiful Tiger rawr. Yes, indeed, Damien will beg for your attention from across the room! Every time I go into the cat room at the shelter, I can hear him meowing from his cage for attention. Now, all the cats of course want attention, but Damien meows beyond the rest.
He meows because he knows he has lots of love to give, and everyone deserves some of Damien's love. He's always wants to know you're there. When I sat down to play with him, he weaved between the chair legs and meowed for head scratches. He's torn between getting constant scratches and venturing into new sights and smells.
Damien has the most adorable habit of getting a few scratches, walking several feet away for exploring, and then he stops. Quick as lightning he whips his head back around to see your face and, "Meow!" he's trotting back to your scratching hands for some more love! He gives people all the love they deserve and is a wonderful companion.
Damien is an ever-loving cat with his Tiger stripes, Tiger meow, and fluffy Tiger tail.
Cool Cat
ReplyDeleteHe is!! Almost like a raccoon too!
ReplyDeleteHe also happens to enjoy that scratching post more than my cats ever did!
ReplyDeleteWhen are we going to see posts on Merlin and Wesley?? ... love what you guys are doing :)
ReplyDeleteI'm working on Lucy right now, and then Merlin. I still want to keep them all to myself though lol
ReplyDelete